Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DT700-ITL-2E1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidmine

Technical User
Oct 2, 2008
US
I have an SVC8300 how do I add a DT700-ITL-2E (no LCD).
I am assuming that I will need to change something in my TFTP server.

could be wrong but I believe you might need the IP Phone manager to log into the phone. then will have to get the IP address of that phone from the manager to log into it HTTP. I will double check a few things to confirm this and try to get more information for you

I have searched and not been able to find any information on the ITL 2E but i do know you need to get into that phone in order to program it. Do you have Phone manager? that allows you to look at the other phones? if so look for the MAC address of the ITL 2E and get the IP address of it. that should allow you to log into it to make the DRS changes you will need.

Thanks, I was able to get it on the network and found the IP it got via dhcp and was able to connect to it and set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back