Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DT570 mute icon not displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronehead

Technical User
Feb 20, 2003
US
We have BC10 integrated mob & use DT570's but cannot get mute icon to display. Maintainer unable to help so far. Mute function does work but without icon you don't know if you're muted or not. DT368 had intermittent beep which was annoying! I have DT570 user manual .pdf clearly showing mute icon functionality. Also won't display system time on DT570.

If I had one handest with a problem I could accept that it is faulty but this is a system wide fault with over 150 handsets

Just a thought... It might be the software version in the phone...

Turn the DT570 off. Then turn the DT570 on again while pressing the keys 2, 8 and ON at the same time, and keep them pressed down until it is turned on. The current R-state of the phone software is now displayed in the display.

Try and find out if this is the latest version.

I haven´t heard of the icon-problem before, but the time-problem I know. We had the same problem in BC10. The soloution to this was to upgrade the firmware on the ELU31-board. Then again it is not wrong to upgrade the DT570 itself to the newest version. Probably the icon problem is fixed if you do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back