Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DT330 Problems 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSource

IS-IT--Management
Jul 5, 2011
US
I have 24 button DT330 phones, which are all managed via a webportal (Univerge SV8100) I’m have an issue with one of the extensions where if I call it from any phone in the company it won’t ring at his desk however I can talk to him freely as if he has already picked up. On his end it looks like a normal call no DND or anything along those lines, I have tried turning up the volume and it does nothing. On the callers end it normally displays “CALLING” and the softkeys are assigned to “Voice” – “MW” – “VMsg” – “Persons Name” however when someone calls this extension it changes the 1st softkey to “RING” which if pushed rings in the headset like normal. I have swapped phones, I have checked config on the phone and it matches 2 working phones I have checked the config on the webportal and it matches. I have swapped extensions and it still does the same thing with the new extension, at this point I’m out of ideas to try. Any input would be great! Thanks.

It sounds like that user of the receiving extension dialed a default code to switch it from ring fist to voice first.
At the receiving extension try dialing 712 to switch it back to ring first.

Didn't help, I dialed Speaker - 712 - Speaker is that correct? if so all it does it give me a busy signal. Am I missing something?

lift the handset or press speaker then dial the code. Look in the display for an option to choose. Try code 723 = force ringing of incoming intercom calls. 721 = voice, 723 = ring.

Check MENU 5 1 1 and verify that headset ring is disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back