Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DSA and Win2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherwoody

Technical User
Aug 15, 2002
US
Is DSA compatible with win2000?

I work with ASA 1.10 and it works fine with 2000. In fact I used DSA 1.0 and 1.5 and the only problems I had back then was in 1.5. The time and date in the Fault & Performance fields wouldn't update.

Plan your work............Work your plan

[afro]

We use ASA 1.9.06 on Win2000 workstations with no problems.

I work with ASA 1.10 and it works fine with 2000. In fact I also used DSA 1.0 and 1.5 on 2000 and the only problems I had back then was in 1.5. The time and date in the Fault & Performance fields wouldn't update.

So if you have 1.8 or higher it should be OK.

Plan your work............Work your plan

[afro]

Just for information, I've use DSA 1.10, and .11 on Windows XP. No issues.

1.10.11 Is the first version of DSA/ASA that runs without problems on our W2K workstations... actually the first version that runs without problems anyway ;-)
Also there is a new patch available for 1.10.11 on . Can't find it? Let me know. Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

You can find patches & tips for ASA on Select "System and Network management", then "ECLIPS", then "Definity Site Admin".

Cheers,
Nico

Guess Nico wasn't too lazy to search out the URL for you guys :)
(Indeed: I wàs!) :p

Nice weekend y'all!
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back