Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drupal 6 - LDAP SSO Setup issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienenglish

Technical User
Mar 21, 2012
GB
Good Morning All

I have been tasked with a new intranet site setup within Drupal 6. I have drupal running on Ubuntu. I am trying to get the LDAP SSO Module to work with automatic logins from users Active Directory credentials. However I am having a problem getting it to work.

I have configured the LDAP and I can login with my own AD Username and Password. I then turned on SSO Automatic login, using SSPI but it does not work. When visiting then site, it says: You were not authenticated by the server. You may login with your credentials below.' I can then manually enter my AD account details and can login ok.

I am very new to Ubuntu and Drupal and class myself very much as a newbie, so if anyone has any 'idiot guides' that can get me through this, I will be eternally grateful!

Many Thanks

If you have not already, also ask this on drupal.org. There are more Drupal eyes there.

I already have asked on the Drupal Forum but no response!?!?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back