Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dropped Calls after 2 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

GScorchio

Technical User
Mar 2, 2008
SE
We have had a number of dropped calls being reported by agents (around 4 in sequence to each agent). Not able to find out any caller details within the time it takes to drop.

I've run a few system reports to check trunk groups and all appear to be showing ok as well as all boards/ports.
Reported problem to Avaya and have been told that there is nothing they can do and not necessarily their fault and that problem too vague in onrder to check everything. We are unable to report the problem to our telephone providers as they will need all info to pinpoint the problem and demand extra info.

Not sure what else I can run as have read all other dropped calls on this forum and others have had errors showing on trunks etc. Can someone else point me in the right direction as to what to try and look at?

Thanks everyone

Scorch,

Have you turned on the agent trace in CMS, or done a List trace in ASA? That would probably give Avaya something to work with.

I would also check my CDR records against the ANI and see if it is just one trunk member dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back