Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drop Ship Purchase Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbola

Technical User
Feb 27, 2003
CA
I'm trying to set this up and I don't know what the manual means when it says "select a purchase order line item with an uncommitted quantity". As far as I can tell though, the one I just entered is uncommitted.

I entered a Drop-Ship PO with 500 items, and entered a Sales Invoice for 500 Items for the customer that I selected for the Drop Ship. Same item, unit of measure and siteID.

Nothing shows up when I try to select a Sales document on the Sales Commitments for Purchase Order window. When I click Add Sales Doc, the Sale Assignments window is empty.

Can someone please tell me what I am missing?

There's nothing missing because you did all the requirements:
- uncommitted qty,same item numbers/site ids/uofm(non-inventoried), same cust id/ship-tos

But this only works for sales orders and back orders not sales invoice.

Sales Orders, and Back Orders eh? I think I tried sales orders but I will check it out some more.

Thanks.

Thanks, I will check it out. I tried entering a Sales Order, and then the PO, and it still would not show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back