Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drop down list

Status
Not open for further replies.

jockm

Technical User
Aug 13, 2002
GB
On my framed web site at I have a frame used as a navbar (navbar.htm).

I locate various links on the navbar. I dont want to add any more links as it will start to look messy, and as this navbar doesnt scroll some monitors would lose the last few links if I did that.

Therefore, I would like to have sublinks under the main 15 I have now that would popup (or popdown) whenever the surfer moves the mouse over the link. At present, moving the mouse over a link underlines it and changes its background, and I'd like to retain that.

Could someone point me to a script that would do this little job and would work on most browsers (IE and Navigator at least).

thanks

Check out (The JavaScript Source), and do a search either on "menu" or "drop-down menu", and you'll find a bunch of scripts that, if they don't provide an immediate solution, will at least point you in the right direction.

HTH,
jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back