Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

drop down list that goes only to determined markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralia

Technical User
May 11, 2005
GB

I'm very new to Director and I'm struggling with the scripting. I'm trying to create a 'search' for a large DVD Rom, so I created a text field with a list of keywords and then attached to it the drop down list behaviour. Then I realized that the easier way to do it would be to make the movie markers the content of my (search) list and then choose the EXECUTION option. The problem is that I don't want every marker to appear in my drop down list, since I only need determined markers in my 'search'. Would anyone know how to select only certain markers when a 'go to marker' drop down list is created?

I will really appreciate any observations or even better the suggestion of any other method to create a simple and functional search based on keywords and markers.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back