Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DRLink Forwarding problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannei

Technical User
Jun 6, 2012
FR
Hello,

I'm new on this forum (and I'm also new on NICE). I am in internship and I have a project on NICE Perform, almost everithing is going great, exept for one site.
Actually, I can see records in the business analyser but without audio file.
I have no errors on my IC not like on my NiceLog :

Media Provider Controller :

WARNING ObserverHost 3 [A34] - ChannelsManager::ExecuteRequest - Expect to get CM_RST_INTRUDE_CALL but got CM_RST_FAILURE
ERROR ObserverHost 3 [A34] - Channel::SendIntrudeRequest - Channel ID 89090053 Switch ID 148 - Failed to execute Intrude request Temporary_Error.

Connection Manager :

ERROR AlcatelCTILink # 0 [CEC] - CAlcatelCTILink::StartDRLinkForwarding - Intrusion failed - Bad channel ID format for channel Id 089090053
ERROR AlcatelCTILink # 0 [CEC] - CAlcatelCTILink::IntrudeToCallRequest - Failed to send IntrudeToCallRequest
ERROR ConnectionManager4 [CEC] - RequestHandler # 0 - send CM_RQT_FAILURE - InvokeId = 2744, SwitchId = 260, ClientId = 1, Time = 0, ErrorCode = -2140929942, ErrorDescription = Can't Send request to PABX error # 0x8064006A
WARNING ConnectionManager4 [CEC] - CRequestHandler # 0 - Failed to send Request: CM_RQT_INTRUDE_TO_CALL, InvokeId = 2744, SwitchId = 260, ClientId = 1, Timeout = 5000, IntrudeInfo = {SwitchId = 0, CallId = 0, channel = 089090053, LoggerIP = , TxPort = 0, RxPort = 0, Station = 405824, AdditionalInfo1 = , AdditionalInfo2 = , ObserveCode = , IntrusionMode = 0}, IntrudeMode = Not Found

The station number is 405824 but the channel number is 89090053 and not 089090053.

Somebody have any idea to help me solving this problem ?

Thank you in advance

Yann

hi yannel and welcome. what version is the NICE Perform and what update pack is it on?

Do you have access to extranice?

Hi, thank you :)

We are in 3.5 UP 21 and I have an access to extranice :)

ok. well first thing would be to schedule up21 (latest update). can you put all logs on debug. it appears to be an intrusiion problem from looking at logs, is system deployed in a domain, any firewall restrictions. what does pbx engineer say have you spoken to him whilst making test calls? and worked with him to see if issue is on registration. whilst logs are on full debug it should show you greater detail and allow you to troubleshoot better. export mapping disconnect logger from mapping and reimport and update configuration. it may be that mapping has become corrupt you should be able to work out mapping by looking at RCM and call server logs

Well, We found one problem : we created new DRLink ressources in our PABX, and we don't have any errors in the connexion manager tab now.
But we still have this ones :

Media Provider Controller :

WARNING ObserverHost 3 [A34] - ChannelsManager::ExecuteRequest - Expect to get CM_RST_INTRUDE_CALL but got CM_RST_FAILURE
ERROR ObserverHost 3 [A34] - Channel::SendIntrudeRequest - Channel ID 405825 Switch ID 148 - Failed to execute Intrude request Temporary_Error.

I will check some firewall stuff today, I hope it's that ...

PS : we cannot update to 21, our company's leaders don't want it ...

hi,

check design considerations port list document on Extranice. also DNS very important make sure everything is resolving ok. also wireshark useful troubleshooting tool.

hi,

we finnaly found, it was DRLink declaration wich was false.
"89090053" is not valid for a DRLink ressource ...

Thanks for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back