Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DRIVING ME CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamstorch

Technical User
Jun 16, 2000
US
I would really like help with editing the html of shared borders in HTML, i know you must make changes to the file in the _borders directory, but there must be other adjustments that need to be made because it is not working the way it should, if anyone has any experience with this---please HELP

Well it's hard to help if we can't see the HTML code.<br>or some example of what you want and what you are getting.<br><br>&quot;Driving Me Crazy&quot; is not very descriptive for a title either. <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

I can suggest what has worked for me.&nbsp;&nbsp;I open the Border file for the border to be edited (top, bottom, or left) and view it in normal view.&nbsp;&nbsp;HTML code editing is tricky because you must place it in precisely the right area or it won't look right on the page view.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you have code you will be cutting and pasting, place your cursor in the spot you want the graphic (or other item) to appear, then switch over to the HTML page.&nbsp;&nbsp;You can then paste to the correct spot on the HTML page.&nbsp;&nbsp;It would help to know what type of HTML editing you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back