Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

drilldowngrouplevel is not working as expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

msprygada

Programmer
Jul 17, 2003
US
Hi,

There is an example included with Crystal Reports 9.0 called "Drill Down Group Level.rpt" that shows that displaying different page headers depending on the DrillDownGroupLevel. I cannot seem to make a report that operates like this Crystal Reports example.

I have three page headers in my report. I want page header A to only show when I am at a DrillDownGroupLevel of 0. I want page header B to only show when I am at a DrillDownGroupLevel of 1. And I want page header C to only show when I am at a DrillDownGroupLevel of 2.

I have the suppress formula in the section expert set as follows:

Page Header A: DrillDownGroupLevel <> 0
Page Header B: DrillDownGroupLevel <> 1
Page Header C: DrillDownGroupLevel <> 2

When I run the report and it is at DrillDownGroupLevel of 0 (preview), &quot;Page Header A&quot; will display as desired and &quot;Page Header B&quot; and &quot;Page Header C&quot; are suppressed. When I drill down to drilldowngrouplevel 1, the &quot;Page Header A&quot; is suppress as desired, but &quot;Page Header B&quot; does not display. When I drill down to drilldowngrouplevel 2, &quot;Page Header C&quot; does not display as expected.

Does any one have any ideas why this is not function as I am expecting?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back