Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drill Down not working in SI7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris777

MIS
Jan 3, 2002
US
I have a perplexing problem. The SI7.5 desktop has stopped allowing drill down on reports. Once you double-click the cursor will sit and clock indefinitely. It had been working previously, but simply stopped and we can't identify any system changes being made.

The server architecture has three APS clusters using three info servers shared between them. The APS's themselves are enabled for report viewing and the instances are stored locally to the APS's

I have ensured the output files are being created when the report is processed and paging through the report is not a problem.

Any suggestions on where to look? Chris
DFW Crystal User Group

We are experiencing the same problem. All our reports that have the capability to drill-down, now just 'hang' when a user double-clicks the cursor.

If I manually run the same report via Crystal Designer on my desktop, it work fine.

Chris, did you figure out what was causing the problem?

Garry D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back