Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DRG 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Aug 20, 2007
SE
Hi,
I´m trying to change default password on it but it won´t work.
All seems ok, even got a pop-up saying it has been set, but no, the old password is still there.
Anyone that know what i´m doing wrong?

Do you mean the new one?
Its a pw with 8 lower case letters.

I think that the correct system password is composed of 7 uppercase

\Satellite1900

So you mean that we can´t change to anything else then 7 uppercase?
I logon with DRGPASS and if i change to something else like TESTPWD it says it is set, but don´t work.
I print in operator in the user name field, then the old PW and the new PW, should i fill in anything in the Access box?

2.14 Change Password

The DRG22i is equipped with password protection, which may be changed. In order for the system to accept the new password you need to enter your old password.

Default password = DRGPASS

NOTE The password is case sensitive. You can only set the access mode of the current user.

Function

Description

User name:

Enter your current login name.

Old password:

Enter your old password.

New password:

Enter your new password.

Confirm new password:

Reenter your new password.

Access:

Choose the access mode, that is, from where to access the Web Configuration pages of the DRG22i:

WAN = can only access from WAN

LAN = can only access from LAN

BOTH = can access both from WAN and LAN

For the settings to take effect, click Save Password or Save Access Mode and restart the DRG22i.

\Satellite1900

Thanks, i don´t have any documentation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back