Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dreamweaver Ultradev trial won't run

Status
Not open for further replies.

groucho

Technical User
Dec 28, 2000
GB
I have downloaded the 30 day trial of Ultradev onto a 128 ram 600mhz Win98 system and everytime I try to run the installed version the whole system freezes - I get either a mouse freeze or the Ultradev windows freeze during loading without completing their display.
I have 72% free resources being reported and I have installed MDacSDK.
Any ideas before my 30 day trial runs out would help.

It sounds more like a system problem, not a DW problem...
Have you tried to repair the registry? You can use regclean, or another utility to do that. Also, you could try uninstalling the DW trial, download it again, and reinstalling.

Also hit ctrl+alt+del and close any programs your not using like firewalls etc (make sure your not connected though). this should give you a bit more resource space. but you should have enough though. Also try empting the files that IE collects. And run any diagnosic software you might have. Hope this helps.

its an unstable quicky release
download version4
its better, has no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back