Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dreamweaver puts odd spaces between cells

Status
Not open for further replies.

poetstrm

Technical User
Feb 1, 2005
US
Hi, I am ready to seriously delete DW so I hope someone can help. I use the layout mode where you can draw tables and boxes wherever you want. Due to necessity I use a template with multiple tables. An example of a finished product is at
Well off and on while entering text into a cell it will automaticall insert a large space between cells. This does not show while editing in DW but only in previewing in IE or Netscape. I cannot seem to fix it except sometimes by just starting over. However in some cases that does not even work and I have to redo my whole design. I have found it best not to enter text or images larger than the cell I drew and that sometimws helps to prevent it but not always. It should be straightforward, it is just a matter of having 2 cells right next to each other. I am not doing anything too fancy I think.

I have too much invested timewise in DW and the templates to switch programs. I would appreciate any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back