Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dreamweaver page where client can update pix, text etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamieclock

Technical User
Apr 12, 2005
GB
Hi all, can anyone help me?
I have been asked to put a website together for someone but they want a page for products to sell and to be able to update the products and prices etc regularly. I've heard you can do this with various other web software but I know dreamweaver to design the site and was wondering if there is a way I can incorporate such a page in dreamweaver??? If anyone can help, i'd be very grateful.

Thanks

It's called a shopping cart, there are dozens around, ranging from free to expensive, without having to re-invent the wheel.

Unless of course you are reasonably proficient with databases and server side code.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Woo Hoo! the cobblers kids get new shoes.
People Counting Systems

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Thanks,
But would the client be able to update the products, prices, spec etc on the 'shopping cart' without Dreamweaver?

I want to initially design the site then leave it to him to update... Is this possible. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back