Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dreamweaver mx 2004 opens to logo then closes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels187

MIS
Dec 15, 2000
US
I am having trouble with a workstation that when you try to open dreamweaver you can see the opening logo appear then it goes away and the program is terminated. This problem has occured before and the previous solution was to uninstall and reinstall which seemed to resolve the issue (temporarily it seems). This happens even after a reboot with no applications running and nothing running unnecessarily in the system tray. I am not sure if there are any known issues associated with this symptom.

system specs:
xp pro sp2
intel d915gag mobo
512 ram
3.0 ghz

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

maybe a registry problem? try registry mechanic.... you may as well have it - I got it a while ago and it helped my slow if at all booting problem maybe it'll fix this one?

Hi Wheels,

did you get this fixed?

We are having the same/a similar problem - DW MX 2004 opens and then shuts.

We've been through the event logs, nothing obvious in there.

XP SP2
DW 7.0.1

Kind regards
BF

We never actually did find a solution for this. Since the last post, the user received a new computer and had no problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back