Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DR5/ Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arr

Vendor
Oct 24, 2001
CA
I hear rumours that a CP 150 may be connected to an 8X24 Dr5 .. and it will actually work well. Anyone confirm this?

PhM

VVV

nortel supports CP only on a 3 X 8 DR5... but ive heard those rumors too ... never had a chance to try it out

Don't do it!!!!! It will eventually crash the Call Pilot and it will no loger work!!!!

Don't do it!!!!! It will eventually crash the Call Pilot and it will no longer work!!!!

I've done it for testing purposes... Ran fine for a week, but like I always say. If the book don't say it don't recommend it. Gotta learn to cover up thy *ss in this business. :-D

Nam555

Thanks all.

I was curious WRT other's experiences.

Cheers
PhM

VVV

I'm pretty sure the docs mention that a Norstar 308 DR 5.1 is compatible with the CP. I've tested a 824 DR 5.1 in the office and it seems to work fine. We have a customer with this setup in the field and no problems yet.

Brian Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back