Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dr Watson in Paint Shop Pro 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehillyard

Technical User
Aug 11, 2003
GB
When starting Paint shop pro under the user i get a dr watson come up and exit the program. but when i go under adminstrator it works fine. I have re-installed and re-installed under the user but it still does it.

Can anybody help

If you are using Windows XP I have to say that I had the same problem with lots of my programs. Started off by having to make different members of my family administrators but ended up just getting rid of all the other users and only having one administrator account that we all use.

I'm not saying there is no way round it but I haven't found it. Maybe someone out there has!!

Learn something new every day *:->*
AyJayEl

Hi, I'm having the same problem and I'm on Win NT. Changing the profiles didn't help. Our system administrator can load up the application remotely. When I try to do that, Dr. Watson kicks in and closes the application. Then I was assigned an administrators profile. Paint Shop Pro still wouldn't load up. We even deleted Dr. Watson and it still somehow kicks in when we try to open the application.

Has anyone out there got any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks

Bonney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back