Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DownloadToStream() function's description, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlyaRabyy

Programmer
Nov 9, 2010
US
Colleagues,

Going through the other developers' codes in C#, came across the function in subject.
Have never seen this DownloadToStream() function before, tried to find its description on MSDN - bubkis! [ponder]
The only thing the search gave me was an example in F# and relevant to Azire blob handling: [surprise]
Remind you: I found this function in the C# code, not F#! And besides, this program has nothing to do with Azure.
Broaden the search to the entire got no meaningful results but/and again: all about Azure/Blob handling. But those guys used it in the C# .NET code!

Could anyone help me to find regular, comprehensive Help-like description of this function relevant to C#? Or at least description relevant to .NET realm?

TIA!

Regards,

Ilya

P.S. Found it: it's those guys "very own" custom function in a custom class in a custom library.
My apologies for wasting your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back