Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Download link for IP Ofc 6.0.18 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleman52

Technical User
Nov 14, 2007
US
I have a IP Ofc rel 6.0 partner edition that is giving me grief with VM to email issues...The feature just stops working at random..A reboot always resolves the problem.I have been advised to do a download of 6.0.18 to possibly resolve my problem. When I go to Avaya support, click on downloads for the release 6.0 I cannot find anything that will take me to the 6.0.18 download..
I tried a search within the site but no luck...Anyone out there that can point me to a link for this.I'm told its a free download, no license needed.
Thanks in advance

Telecomboy...A STAR FOR YOU !!
Many Thanks...

i have this problem on an essential edition, would this firmware upgrade solve it? voicemail to email stops randomly.

1803 version is for firmware upgrades on the phones to solve some volume issues not for voicemail to email.
I bet that you are not using a local smtp server for it but a hosted server somewhere. It is pretty sure that is is a problem not related to the IPO but to a network or provider problem.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS

what about the regular 6.0.18 patch, is it advisable to implement this patch to solve recurring loss of voicemail email.

yes I am using GMX.com, it has been failing.

I'm the same as jsaad...Using GMX.com and failing randomly..I plan on doing the 6.0.18 patch in the near future...Has anyone out there had the same situation and the patch fixed it?
It would be a little comforting to know that the patch works.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back