Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Download Chapters of Cisco Exam Guides as a PodCast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runlikeanantelope

IS-IT--Management
Aug 26, 2005
US
I'm sure as a fellow IT professionals, you have very little time in your life to study and keep up with all the new information we need to know to stay up on technology and certification in this business. I find that I have a lot of commuting time back and forth to work, or if I take a trip on the weekends, and that if I had a "podcast" I could plug my ipod into my car stereo or listen to it on the train to work, I could pick up some valuable information.

With IT information, some stuff might be hard to pick up by not seeing a diagram or a depiction of how a packet is broken down, but I think this would be beneficial for certication studying.

So, I have 2 questions:

(1) Would you be interested in downloading a podcast that lectured on chapters of Cisco material with regard to certifications for CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, etc.?

(2) If you think this is a good idea, would you want to join a team to help put something like this together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back