Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Downgrade from 9.1.4.0 to 9.0.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

clindsay1

MIS
Mar 18, 2007
US
I did an upgrade today from 9.0.4.0 to 9.1.4.0, I need to revert it back, It won't seem to let me downgrade. When I open "Select IP Office" I see the IPO with the correct IP and 9.1.4 version, but it is grayed out and wont let me choose it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

You don't need to open the config to downgrade it, just click on the upgrade wizard and that'll do the job :)

Do not donwgrade the config, it will get corrupted.
I have done it twice and both times the config got corrupted, for example it becomes impossible to change extension numbers, you cannot add IP Extensions manually and a lot of other not so funny things.

To get to your question, set the working path for the bin files to the folder were the 9.0.4 bin files are.
Once again, do not downgrade the config! Export those items which can be exported, after downgrade factory default the unit and rebuild te config from there.
It really save you a lot of hours fixing things which cannot be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back