Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Doulbe emails from the same 2 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

exilian

IS-IT--Management
Sep 22, 2003
US
I keep getting double emails from the same 2 people. Everyone else who sends me mail I only get once. Has anyone ran into this problem. I've tried going into their contacts and deleting double contact entries, but it seems to continue. They are sending doubles to everyone.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Not to their distribution list, but to all outside recipients. I have exchange setup to route just internal mail and an outside pop3 server routing everything to the outside.

if you are downloading from an ISP without an exchange server it is not deleting off of their server. For example I have my own domain name with an ISP. However, if my connection or computer freezes before I can download all my mail, then it keeps duplicating until fully downloads all mail and clears it off the ISP server.

JBead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back