Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DOS Mode Printing in Arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gireeshnemath

Technical User
Mar 18, 2003
IN
Hi All,

I am doing a multilingual software Which can be switched between Arabic and English. Now my Problem is while printing in dos mode, Arabic is not working properly. can anybody suggest a solution fro this problem?
I herd that there is a set of escape sequence for the printer to set asian languages. But could not find more details. Hoping for a fine solution here,

Thanks and regards,
Gireesh.

<Arabic is not working properly.

That's like saying "my car won't run" and asking a mechanic to tell you how to fix it. We don't want to take the trouble to explain how to change a tire, if you have run out of gas!

If you explain your problem in detail, you're more likely to get an answer.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Generally escape sequences will be printer specific. Look in your printer manual, then search the maker's website.

You should also read faq222-2244 which gives guidance on basic research, structuring a question and on selecting the best forum to post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back