Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Doorphone Keeps ringing but not on attendent set

Status
Not open for further replies.

altolabado

Technical User
May 27, 2004
CA
I have installed an Intercom ALGO has anyone have any experience with this.

Anyway, I hear the ring on it but for some reason it not going to the switchboard.
You can find the specs on this site:

here is the programming:

DES 5580
TN 008 0 09 08
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
DN 5581 0 MARP
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
NCOS 1
RNPG 0
LNRS 16
XLST
SCI 0
CLS CTD MNL FBD XFD WTA FND HTD ONS
LPR XRD CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD CCSD LNA
CFTD SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
CDMD EHTD MCTD
CFXD ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD DDGA NAMA
SHL CFHD
USRD BNRD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD PGND FTTU
AACS NO
FTR HOT D 0
DATE 7 DEC 2004

Thanks!

I have no familiarity with these but I'm going to take a shot. Is the above posting the trunk TN to which you've assigned this doorphone? Can you just put x5581 on your switchboard? what are you using for a switchboard? an M2250 console?

In this application, the 3026 Doorphone connects to an unused (spare) analog trunk port and appears to the telephone
system as an outside CO line. The Doorphone provides talk battery and ring voltage to the telephone system. Each 3026
Doorphone requires its own analog trunk port.

Need to change HOT D 4 0. The 4 is the amount of digits then 0 or the LDN to the attendant phone. Tell me if this worked.

that would be hot 1 0, for a single digit dial, can you trace the phone while it is ringing? ld 80 trac 8 0 9 8

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

when I do a trace it says LOCKOUT TN 8 0 9 8

RUDh -- the hot d 4 0 did not work...

It is still a fast busy

Nortellian ... it seems maybe I have the wrong model??

I was under the assumption that I could connect this to an analog TN ... does it need to be programmed a certain way?

you've got the program right, you can't forward to 0 unless fba is on, hot dial should work, grab a spare number, make it an acd acdn=xxxx maxp=1 ncfw=0... then reprogram the hot d 4 xxxx... works on a quick test here

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

another thought is to take the hot ftr out and make sure you can dial 0 from that ext, ???????????

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

If it is connected to a COT and the set provides battery, try putting ATDN on the trunk with the DN for the ATDN. I assume the phone also provids ringing voltage in off hook?

does the bcm show a print out with a tn? i have installed a couple but never saw anything like his 1st post in a bcm..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

May work on meridian system but definetely involves trunk port and not a regular analog line off the system. Look at the link you posted and click on the two links to left. The first link has a bunch of info that will help.

the receiver should be a 3007 and not 3005 because I am emulating a dial tone from the PBX and not the CO. THat is what i heard from one source. Would'nt you believe it!

You have a short on the analog line indicating lockout. Need to check line to the equipment. Test line off the equipment on test set. Need to fix lockout condition to proceed to the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back