Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Doorbell Fon work with Legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmirus

Technical User
Aug 19, 2002
US
Has anybody ever gotten Doorbell Fon ( or other system similar to it to work with Legend PBX system?

My company is looking into integrating the building intercom system, which is a AiPhone Apartment House Intercom System, into our PBX rather than have separate phone in every office just to answer the door.

TIA

I've used Viking doorphones that interface through a co port. That was only for 2 doors which were bridged. You could probably get some type of doorphone which interfaces through an analog s/l port.

fonedude,

Thanks for a tip. I went over to the Viking Electronics website and found that they got a whole bunch of devices for different applications. I have no idea where to start.
Any chance you can put up some kind of a schematic or layout of your system? Or perhaps point out which model you used to link with Legend?

That way I would understand of how this whole things works. I'm not exactly tech-savvy when it comes with working on PBXs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back