Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Don't show my number on BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

cplamondon

Technical User
Mar 24, 2010
CA
Is there any way to don't show my number to public call. I don't want people to know my number when I called them. Where can I set it on my BCM.

Thank you!

1 way to do that is to dial *67 before making your call. If you wanted to block your name every time, you could program your out line/dial line/line 1 (whatever you want to call it)button by pressing feature * 1, press the button, press *67 and ok.
As long as your prime line is pool that should work.

ONN Blocking, F819. You must program the Central Office access code in Advanced Settings beforehand.

if you have PRI trunks you can make your oli any number you wanted. you could make it oooooooooo if u wanted.

Most service providers check the OLI against numbers programmed for the trunk groups assigned to the PRI to prevent number spoofing and will block outgoing calls with a spoofed or invalid OLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back