Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Domain name issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortec1

Vendor
Feb 12, 2007
US
Knowing how to get around in Callpilot but not how everytihng talks,one of my customers changed the Domain name on the fly as there Network group told them to make the change and no, Callpilot was not rebooted after the change was made.They later changed it back to the old Domain name.Would this stop the Wav files from working? The Wav files were all disabled shortly after the change but I want to be sure that this was the cause.Also if you go into Callpilot Manager and go to Message,Network configuration, is that the only place to change the Domain name then you reboot Callpilot.Please if you could be specific on your answer if this was the cause so I can get an understanding as to what happened. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

You also have to correct/update the domain info within Windows environment and yes, changing the domain info will affect RTN and/or MFR.

Thankyou for yyrkroon for all your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back