Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does XP make screensavers from pictures? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyborg

Programmer
May 11, 2002
US
Hi,

I've heard XP Pro can make screensavers from photos, does anyone know for sure? If so, where do I look?

Thanks!
ladyborg64x64.gif
Ladyborg
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." [Thomas A. Edison]

If it does not, can anyone recommend a good ss creator program that lets you add sound and (if possible) is FREE, as I need to make screensavers for some non-profit organizations.

Thanks!
ladyborg64x64.gif
Ladyborg
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." [Thomas A. Edison]

yes it does, under screen saver tab in display properties choose My Picture slideshow. under setting browse to the folder where your pictures are located by default i beleive it is my documents\my pictures

Thanks, but I'd like to be able to output to an .scr file to be able to create and distribute the screensaver.
ladyborg64x64.gif
Ladyborg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back