Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does the NTBB80AAAB come with the NTBB80AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanart

Instructor
Dec 13, 2002
US
In the older Nortel price books, the AC is listed as RO (reference only) and the only "orderable" part was the NTBB80AAAB. Both are called MSPEC III. I can find ton of AC on the refurb market and NTBB80AAAB is still available new. I have a BCM 3.7 (purchased new at the time) and want to replace one or both PECs. I have a No Resource when accessing voice mail otherwise the BCM and all it's phones are working fine. Any help would be great.

It might just be as simple as not enough voicemail ports for the traffic. It's been a while but I think the default was only 8 ports. You can increase that through the Resources section.

No IP set or trunks
Less than 20 digital sets.
This site has had several power loss lately (and no UPS, grrr).
Although power hits could damage multiple items, the first suspect are the PECs. Both part numbers are available to me. The AC as refurb and the AAAB new from Avaya. The AAAB has been around along time in the Nortel catalogs. In an older catalog, both parts are listed for the BCM, but the AC is listed as RO (reference only) which means it was never for sale as new merchandise. I'm believing that the AAAB contains one or two PECs. I wondered if any knew for sure.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back