Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does Nortel Support Agent Whisper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakya123

Vendor
Mar 7, 2006
IN
Hi ,

I would like to know if Agent whisper is supported by Nortel, and how to configure it.

My requirement is:
Prior to the call hitting the set, Agents should be able to hear announcement of the type of skillset the call belongs, so that they can greet the customer in the same language.

Tried the documents, but cant find anything about it.
Seems it is recently being introduced by Nortel .

You should be able to have the skillset name appear on your display phones. Look at configuration and phoneset displays in web client. Itf you have fat client it should still be somewhere there.

You may also look into Agent Greeting. Agent Greeting enables agents to pre-record the greeting which they would normally use to introduce themselves at the start of a customer call (skillset specific greeting).

Yes i do have Phoneset display configured and it works fine.
Using agent greeting means Purchasing additional hrdware.

Its my clients requirement.( U know , he is influenced by Avaya which has Agent Whisper).

If anybody has any such information, please let me know.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back