Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does my CallPilot have Symposium Voice Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmvdesign

Technical User
Sep 28, 2011
US
I am trying to figure out if my CP has the Symposium Voice Services feature that will allow me to enable the Symposium Call Center Server Integration. When I go into the CP configuration wizard, and look at the feature verification window. should I see a feature listed as "Symposium Voice Service"? or will it be listed with a different title?
Thanks
Tim

Don't know what is needed to enable the 'Symposium Call Center Server Integration' but 'Symposium Voice Services' is not listed in the CP configuration wizard. Think no special keycodes are needed to make use of it.

If you go to System, Service Directory Number, and click the New button you can select 'Symposium Voice Services' at the 'Application Name' prompt.
Usually that SDN is created in CP and the same number with type CDN in the pabx so you can play announcements via ACCESS or IVR Channels.

I think Access ports are standard. You can see if the CallPilot configuration wizard gives you a place to enter the Contact Center CLAN IP Address. Then you should see your channels and be able to set some as ACCESS. If you do this do not save the configuration until you have properly segregated the ports in the CS1K, and follow the CS1K integration guide for all steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back