Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does ezDOC exist for DOS version of Paradox (4)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssilver

Programmer
Apr 21, 2001
US
I just contacted Woll2Woll and was told that "such a copy was no longer around or supported". But a client of mine refuses to upgrade and I may want to use that tool if it exists and I could get my hands on it. Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks,

Stan

Stan,

As far as I can recall, ezDoc was only available for Paradox for Windows versions. There were some products specifically designed for the DOS products. If memory serves, you might still be able to obtain them from FMS, Inc--even though they've converted to VB/Access a few years back.

Check out for a list of what they have available. That page doesn't seem to be linked to their main site, though it's still online. There may yet be hope.

Alternatively, FMS ( ocassionally has old Paradox/DOS add-ins available.

Finally, the last place I know I've seen things like this is on ebay and other auction sites. You need to be very careful when shopping these, but you can periodically find some good stuff.

Hope this helps...

-- Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back