Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does BO XI have an MS Outlook Gateway?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwake

Programmer
Feb 12, 2004
US
I am currently running CE10, but need to upgrade because of an SAP ERP implementation, so we are going with BO Enterprise. In CE10, there was no gateway to the company's MS Outlook list, which means I had to type in each recipient for each report rather than using the drop down list from Outlook. Does BO Enterprise have an Outlook Gateway, or do I need to go to a third party vendor to get this functionality??

I thought that third party tool from Apos allows you to access BOXI from within Outlook (viewing etc), but has nothing to do with accessing email lists at schedule time in BOXI. I believe the original post was looking for the latter? If that's the case, unfortunately BOXI doesn't contain that functionality and you would need to look for a third party vendor, but as far as I know, the tool listed above won't help.

BOXI Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back