Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does anyone know of a good tutorial that can help me with bitblt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLANELLI2004

Programmer
Sep 2, 2004
GB
I have come to find out about an item called bitblt

i like this because you can create masked images but the problem is i have no idea how to use it properly so i would be very greatful if somebody can either help me or let me know where there is a good tutorial for it

Do a keyword search in this forum and you'll find lot's of threads that'll help. Also do a search at for some sample programs.

Two strings walk into a bar. The first string says to the bartender: 'Bartender, I'll have a beer. u.5n$x5t?*&4ru!2[sACC~ErJ'. The second string says: 'Pardon my friend, he isn't NULL terminated'.

IIRC there is a section on bitblt in "Hardcore Visual Basic" in the Books and Periodicals section of the VB6 online documentation. I may be mis-remembering though.

Andy
--
"Logic is invincible because in order to combat logic it is necessary to use logic." -- Pierre Boutroux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back