Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does anyone have the NTP's for replacing a NTAK04AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlroeder

Technical User
Sep 18, 2009
US
I have a NTAK04AB that has been acting flaky. I don't have any good documentaion for the Option 11 that we have. I am looking at replacing the power and mabey an analog line card. Does anyone have the procedures for replacing these cards, or is it just plug n pray. Thanks.

If it's in the main cabinet, do an EDD in LD 43. Shut down your voicemail platform if applicable. Turn it off, replace the power supply, and turn it back on.

If it's in the expansion cabinet, just turn off the expansion cabinet, replace the power supply, and turn it back on. No need to shut the system down totally.

What about replacing the analog line cards?

Analog cards should be disabled in LD 32 first, then removed, then install new card. If this is the cabinet wth the bad power supply then replace it while the power is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back