Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Does anyone have the latest firmwar

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcodog

Technical User
Jan 1, 2007
CA
Does anyone have the latest firmware for a Nortel 1525 SIP video phone? There is a lot of info out there on the sets themselves but no one seems to have a copy of the firmware. The set isn't even listed on the Avaya website anymore either.

Have about 15 of them that I want to deploy but the only encryption option on them is WEP. I am using WPA2 to authenticate. I'm hoping that newer firmware has other encryption options available.

Thanks.

Thanks for the link but I already have the phones.......I'm looking for updated firmware for them.

I did a search and also found nothing on the Avaya web site. I did find a couple of instruction guides. A friend of mine told me that he thought the Nortel 1535 phone was for the LG-Nortel phone system. This might explain why little info is found on the Avaya site?.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back