Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Documentum "Virtual Document Manager" on Citrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrixchic

Technical User
Apr 21, 2004
GB
Hi,

I wonder if any of you have had any dealing with Documentum Desktop on a Citrix server.
To be specific its on Citrix Xpe Fr3 Sp3 on Win2003.
The application is Documentum Desktop 5.2.5 Sp2.
I have managed to install the application and everything works fine except I cannot get the "Virtual Document Manager" to work.
According to Documentum its Citrix that is causing the problem. I find that a little hard to believe so thought i'd ask you guys if you had ever come across this problem and found a fix.
There are no errors in the event log. I may try Filemon or regmon next.

Thanks for any advice.

Regmon and filemon definitley.

Easy and quick to use. Have to trawl through loadsa stuff tho. I install on all CTX servers whereever I go.

even if I don't use em. You never know when.

[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Hi,

You state:-

"According to Documentum its Citrix that is causing the problem."

If the supplier says it's not compatiable with Citrix, why do they say that?

Cheers,
Carl.

They did say it was compatible with Citrix Fr1. But I dont think they have tested it on Fr3. They say other people have reported problems with it on Fr3 and they havent found a solution. I believe Documentum is a bit like Oracle where they dont support thier product on Citrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back