Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Document attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzie123

Technical User
Mar 7, 2007
CA
I created this website where users can add new records. In each of those records, the user should have the option to attach a word document. So i Basically created an input control that allows the user to browse and find the file they want attached to their record. Now the problem is, I have to create a link of the file (in the records page) that the user requested to be attached while adding a new record. In order to do this, I have to create a FileSystemObject object. But then I am not too sure of how to do the rest?

Any help would be great!

If this post is related to thread333-1344422, then you might take note that double-posting of a question is not the best way to get an answer. Also, I do not have an answer for you as this is not a problem I've had to deal with previously. Perhaps someone else can assist you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back