Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Do not see "Nortel Fax" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlk53

Technical User
Mar 22, 2005
US
I am setting up Fax messaging and the inbound part works fine. I can receive faxes with no problem. When I try to send and select "print", I do not see the Nortel Fax. I have checked all settings I can think of and all look ok. Can anyone think why I would not see the "nortel fax". Thank you

What system is the Call Pilot set up on?

The nortel fax printer is installed along with your desktop messaging application. You may need to re-install your desktop messaging and make sure you are installing the nortel fax drivers in order to see the nortel fax printer.

I did not install any desktop messaging client on the individual PC. I just set up a new Outlook e-mail account, set up FAX in Callpilot and it worked. I get both Voice and FAx messages in the new Mailbox. Where would I find this client that has the "Nortel Fax" in it.

Thanks

The fax drivers are included in the installation media for the desktop messaging software, and are optionally installed on the local machine as part of the desktop messaging client installation.

You need to re-install the desktop messaging client in order to install the nortel fax printer drivers.

Where do I find the desktop messaging client? Thanks

on the Desktop Messaging CD-ROM, or you can download it from Nortel if you have access to the ESPL.

Thank for your prompt reply. Really appreciate it.

I'm glad to help. I hope you can find the application.

allenmac, I cannot find the cd. I have access to ESPL but can't seem to find it. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back