Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DNIS numbers - Access internally and via DPNSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedii

Programmer
Apr 9, 2003
FR
Hi

I am using a CTI application via Applink on a 1-LIM TSW MX-ONE (SP5) and have a need to identify internal callers from what they are dialing as well as their extension number (CLI). One way is to use empty Hunt Groups which have CDINI diverts set to a CTI enabled ACD Group and Applink. This works but unfortunately the number of Hunt Groups is limited to 100 for a single LIM. I need more than 100. I have experimented using DNIS numbers instead. This works in a similar fashion and there is a capacity of 10000 numbers regardless of the number of LIM's. Unfortunately however, as standard the DNIS numbers can only be called from a "public" trunk (eg: Q931, DASS2). My questions therefore are as follows:-

1: Is there any way of getting more than 100 Hunt Groups in a LIM ?

2: Is there any way, by means of patch or otherwise, of permitting DNIS numbers to be called internally and via DPNSS ?

3: Are there any other alternative solutions available ?

Many Thanks.

Install 2 qsig routes (it can be with TLU76 connected to each other or with IP trunks) and make the calls get out and come back to your LIM again.

Kank

Thankyou for your suggestion. I had considered a solution along these lines and am not rejecting one but was just hoping for something a little tidier (eg: patch etc)

Regards

gedii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back