Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DNIS not showing up on i2004 Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelK

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2002
US
Hi,

I work in a call center where we have nothing but i2004 phones. A recent account has required that we display the incoming DNIS on the phones. Currenly, we're only displaying the CLID and the CDN Name.

I have added the DNIS Number to the phoneset display configuration in Symposium, and have also set up a test DNIS in Symposium configuration.

However, when I make a test call, the DNIS does not show up. I can see the CLID and the CDN Name, but the DNIS is blank.

The calls come in over toll-free numbers, and the IDC table entry points the DNIS to a CDN (or 500 set which forwards to a CDN).

Any ideas on why the DNIS isn't showing? I figure there's a setting somewhere I'm missing, but I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sam

are you sure you have enough lines or characters to show that much information? where did you set the dnis in symposium to show up on the phones?

Matt
Forex Capital Markets
CS 1000E VoIP/Symposium Admin

Definitely enough lines. I think I may have found the answer, though. DNIS is set to "no" in the route configuration. That may be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back