Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DMI to Show CLID

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombaytelecom

Technical User
Feb 8, 2008
GB
Hi,

Its been a while so please bare with me.

Our PBX is setup to not display our Local Delivery number. There is an override which is a 4 digit prefix.

How can I setup so that if a specific number is dialled it will put the prefix in and display the CLID to the phone?

My idea is to setup a SSL which users can use (as this will be a new office that we have acquired) to dial the number (with the prefix) or easier if they dial the number then the DMI manipulates the number to include the prefix.

I just not sure how to setup the latter.

Meridian Option 61C
Symposium v 4.5
NICE Dictaphone Recording

depends on how the routing is currently setup, guess you dial AC1 for outside line then when call is routed to PSTN you insert the 4 digits on the DMI. Depending if you use AC2 that could be an option, set the AC2 as a single or multiple digit code, add a replication of what you have in AC1 into AC2, then on the DMI done insert the code.

If AC2 is in use for something else (on-net etc.) then you could just add a TSC and do the same. The TSC would be the code to access the feature, route to RLI to send to PSTN strip the TSC digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back