Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DMC 320 connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachef

Technical User
Jan 20, 2009
CA
Hi everyone,

I have a DMC 320 (connected to a MICS 7.1) which I was able to connect to without any problem in the past using the same Null modem cable, the same USB to serial, and the same laptop. All of a sudden, I cannot connect anymore. I tried with another DMC and it is the same problem. I get an error saying that the password is incorrect which I am sure it was never changed because I am the only one servicing these 2 clients. Furthermore, I reset the password and I have got the same issue. The last thing is that after the box shows incorrect password, an Sio box appears waiting for command prompts. Any idea what is happening? I need to access to replace a phone and the client has been waiting for a while. Thanks.

How are you resetting the password? jumper inside the DMC?

So you seem to be able to connect so that omits any hardware, I would try re-installing the software.
Also check your connection settings are in par with the guide.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back