Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

reavisdl

MIS
Nov 26, 2002
US
When trying to install a program we use, FormFlow I get can not locate insaller DLL. The error does not Specify the actuall dll. Any ideas?

corrupt installation file/pack?

Have you installed on another NT machine using same installer?

installs fine on any other machine on base except this one.

Reapply latest NT service pack & try again?

tried that already, Also tried IE60sp1, windows installer 2.0, and renaming msi.dll and reinstalling. Still no go.

How much trouble to reinstall whole machine? (don't suppose you have a standard 'image' file you can use). How important is formflow software? Troubleshooting this type of problem can take days (as I'm sure you know) - so its when to draw the line and start clean if you really need it installed (if it didn't install after clean install, I'd suspect you had a hardware issue on machine).

Thanks, that was the last resort, the machine is about 1 hour away i have been SMSing the machine trying to get it loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back