Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DLL Files Missing!! Urgent help required please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurky

IS-IT--Management
Oct 31, 2003
GB
We have a windows NT4 machine acting as a print server, we installed some Collaboration Foundation software on it but had a problem with it, so when we re-install this software, upon rebooting, we get a few errors about some DLL's being missing.

SPOOLSS.exe can't find RNNFSNP.DLL
MPNOTIFY.exe can't find RNNFS32.DLL
USERINIT.ese can't find RNNFS32.DLL

Does anybody know where i can get these dll's from? i tried google but that came back with nothing and don't haven them either.

"Experience is the result of failure

Forgot to mention that KIX32.EXE fails to find the same dll files when logging on.

"Experience is the result of failure

THe only two places you might find them are on the callibration software CD or an NT server disk, however I dont recognise them so i suspect the callibration software. I suspect that the spooler service ect. is trying to load files from the not so succsesfull calibration software install instead of the inherant windows .dll files, if all else fails un-install the calibration software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back