Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DLL Error when printing PO using Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeRight

Technical User
May 28, 2002
US
We keep getting a DLL error when trying to print a customized PO form on Crystal Reports through MAS90. We haven't ever had a problem with it before and now all of a sudden it no longer works. I have re-installed MAS90 and Crystal on the work station and on the server and I still get the same error.

Any Suggestions????
Beth

UDFs on the form could cause this to happen.

can you give me more info. than that please? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Thanks,
Beth

Have you opened the report in Crystal and verified the database? This should find any errors in the report and make sure the report is looking at the proper version of MAS90s ODBC driver.

If there are U-ser D-efined F-ields added to the form, they could be causing this error. If you have UDFs on the report, you can also try rebuilding the UDFs in Custom Office.

I'm not that familiar w/Crystal. How do I go about looking in there and finding what I need to look at?
As far as the UDF...could this error have taken place when someone was trying to set someone else up w/access to that module?

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back