Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dl380 g5 features

Status
Not open for further replies.

meg12345

Programmer
Oct 19, 2007
EU
I am new to the server world due to our admin guy walking out. I am trying to purchase a duplicate system for backup. How do I tell what my processor,memory.,etc is .

If your ex admin guy set the server up correctly, you will have the Proliant Support Pack installed and you can check in the HP System Management Homepage to see what your configuration is.

Look for the "HP System Management Homepage" on either the desktop or Start / All Programs / HP System Management. You will be prompted to log into the utility, type in the same user details that you use to login to the server (providing that is an admin user)

--------------------------------------
"Insert funny comment in here!"
--------------------------------------

Or CPUID can give you sizes of individual DIMMs. You can also look up the config online with the PID and serial number, or in OARS.

Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back